Count On

Explorer

Puzzle of the Day

These puzzles are also printed in Eight days a week, a booklet published by the Association of Teachers of Mathematics.The Association of Teachers of Mathematics

In a village there are 800 women. 3% of them wear one earring. Of the other 97% half are wearing no earrings and half are wearing two. How many earrings altogether are being worn by the women?

Answer: 800


Puzzle Archive