Each drawer in this Chinese cabinet contains only one item, one of which is a golden dragon ring.
Can you work out from the following clues which drawer the ring is kept in?
Click and drag the objects onto the drawers and click the check button to see if you're correct.
- The drawer containing an ivory comb has more than one drawer above it.
- The ring is not in the smallest drawer.
- The small bronze buddha is in a drawer that borders only two other drawers.
- The drawer containing the silver paperweight has a front which is the largest square.
- The ring drawer does not border more than four other drawers.
- The drawer containing the pearl brooch is directly above the one with the silver paperweight.
- The smallest drawer does not contain the ivory comb.
- The drawer with only one side bordering others contains a carved ebony spoon.