Key Stage 3 National Strategy
This area contains the complete text of the Framework for teaching mathematics: Years 7, 8 and 9 in pdf format.
You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in order to open these files. This is available to download free from Adobe.
- Framework Management Summary
- Guide to the Framework
- Key objectives
- Yearly teaching programmes
- Supplement of examples Years 7, 8 and 9
- Using and applying mathematics to solve problems:
- Applying mathematics and solving problems
- Numbers and the number system:
- Place value ordering and rounding Integers, powers and roots
- Fractions, decimals, percentages, ratio and proportion
- Vocabulary checklist
Download all eighteen PDFs of Framework for teaching mathematics: Years 7, 8 and 9 in one go as a Zip file [2MB].
Click the logo below to visit the The Standards Site for more information about the Key Stage 3 National Strategy.